Glamour gives you the best hair and beauty tips that work for your face, our popular fashion workbook geared for your shape and your budget, the real scoop on all your relationship and sex questions, plus monthly horoscopes and important health and diet news. And your favorite Dos and hilarious Don’ts!
With a circulation of nearly 2.3 million, Glamour is the only women’s magazine to offer a 360-degree perspective on the reader’s life: her relationships and her career, her clothes and her conscience, her pop culture and her politics. Sharp and smart but never cynical, Glamour informs readers without veering from its core message of self-acceptance. It is a magazine for women looking to stay up on the latest trends, get news-to-use advice and feel good about themselves. In other words, it’s a magazine for every woman. No wonder Glamour is among the top ten best sellers in the U.S.
Each Issue Comprises:
- Dos, Donts, News & Views: A splashy section that slaps the magazine’s famous black bar on the latest cultural trends.
- Glamour Beauty: A section filled with beauty editors’ picks for the latest hair, skin and makeup products; tips, tricks and ideas; celeb trends; and alerts about troublesome phenomena (such as women buying nonprescription acne drugs online).
- Glamour Fashion: Chock full of the latest styles and advice on making them work for your size, your shape and your budget, along with plenty of secrets from style honchos.
- Men, Sex & Love: Fun, thought-provoking looks at how women can get the love bliss they deserve. This section includes the long-running favorite “Jake: A Man’s Opinion,” a column full of relationship advice from Glamour‘s resident guy.
- Health & Bodybook: Packed with news about general wellness, sexual health, nutrition, anti-cancer advice and fitness, including exclusive shape-up programs, like Body by Glamour.
- Life & Happiness: This section features columns on managing work and money, the popular “Am I Normal?” page in which readers can assess how their habits measure up to each other’s regarding spending, sleep, sex, you name it, and advice on dealing with friends, parents and bosses.
- Glamour Buzz: A fun-filled section with book, movie, music and TV reviews; an interview with Glamour‘s latest cover celebrity (recently-featured stars include Fergie, Salma Hayek, Kate Hudson, Carrie Underwood and Maria Carey); a look at the latest star trends (insane or not); and the fun “Would You Dare?” column in which women act out pranks and gauge people’s reactions (for example, sunbathing in the middle of a busy city street).
- Glamour Real Stories: Here you’ll find profiles of notable women, compelling you-won’t-read-them-anywhere-else stories (such as “Escape from Polygamy”), editorials and “The Countdown,” a list of notable cultural moments (such as women’s worst public meltdowns ever). This section is also home to “Global Diary,” in which journalist Mariane Pearl travels to a different part of the world each month to report on courageous women making a difference in their country.
- How to Do Anything Better Guide: A roundup of the latest, greatest cooking and decorating ideas from top chefs and decorators.
- Last, but not least, in every issue there’s the magazine’s legendary guilty pleasure, the Dos & Dont’s back page, which good-naturedly points out real-life fashion triumphs and disasters.
- Features: Glamour is an invigorating cocktail of decadent beauty pages, frank and funny talk about men, lust-worthy fashion spreads, celebrity scoop, smart news reports, health updates and stories of women around the globe.
Price: $15.00 ($1.25/issue) & shipping is always free.
Issues: 12 issues / 12 months
(Photos Courtesy of their respective owners)