Nobody knows more about star power than VANITY FAIR, where you get access to people, personalities and power like no other magazine. From unmasking Deep Throat to intimate interviews with Jennifer Aniston, Martha Stewart and Lindsay Lohan, VANITY FAIR scooped the competition and gave its readers the must-read exclusives everyone has been talking about. Your subscription includes must-see special issues like the Hollywood issue and the Music issue, and monthly coverage of the movers and shakers in entertainment, media, politics, business and the arts.
VANITY FAIR Readers?
Smart, stylish, and voraciously interested in the world, Vanity Fair readers have an extraordinary ability to discern what is truly worth their time, attention, and money. It is essential for Vanity Fair readers to be conversant in a wide range of topics—from global issues, economics, and travel, to beauty, fashion, and entertainment—and they pursue the knowledge of these subjects with an unusual intensity. Vanity Fair readers actively seek out friends and colleagues with whom they share ideas and experiences, creating a diverse and eclectic network of peers. Known for its ability to “ignite a dinner party at 50 yards,” Vanity Fair is meant for readers who enjoy expert-level knowledge and lively, spirited debate.
Each Issue Comprises:
- Fanfair: Vanity Fair’s monthly guide to truly unique and talked-about cultural events around the world, hot new CD’s, books, and films; groundbreaking art and design; exhibitions and theatrical events; fashion, beauty, and travel trends.
- Fairground: The magazine brings its discriminating eye into the world’s most exclusive events, capturing candid snapshots of the culture’s rich, famous, and iconic. This pictorial feature goes around the world, one party at a time.
- Columns: Insightful essays by distinguished writers, such as Dominick Dunne, James Wolcott, and Michael Wolff, cover the most relevant topics of the day. These investigations on crime, politics, business, society, the media, and current events are often touted on the cover and have a dedicated following.
- Vanities: Short takes on today’s most compelling personalities, Vanities is a reader favorite, incorporating splashy graphics and quick wit.
- Spotlight: Spotlight shines a light on the stars of the future. Former discoveries include Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jennifer Lopez, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Gwyneth Paltrow, all before they made it big.
- Proust Questionnaire: An update of the 19th-century parlor game, this classic Q&A features a different celebrity subject every month.
- Features: In-depth, award-winning stories about entertainment, the arts, business, politics, fashion, design, and more, are at the heart of the magazine each month.
Price: $19.99 ($1.67/issue) & shipping is always free.
Issues: 12 issues / 12 months
(Photos Courtesy of their respective owners)